Chest and back wax tips please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloughers

Reaction score
I only wax women but have offered to do men's back and chest waxing all day for charity in a few weeks. Any tips for me please? I've done a couple of family member's backs before but no chests. I know some of you use a combination of strip and non strip wax?

If you've not qualified to wax men will you be insured? Just thinking just in case... Hope someone can help x

I use a combination of strip and hot- but mainly strip wax. The back is very easy actually as the hair appears to grow in patches all in the same direction!

I asked kim for some tips and she was really helpful!

If you've not qualified to wax men will you be insured? Just thinking just in case... Hope someone can help x

I will check but I think so. I am qualified in ladies intimate with Kim, not aware that I need any more training unless I wanted to do male intimate, which I don't!

I've got the Lori Nestore DVD so maybe should watch that again too!

Thanks a lot Jack. Do you think PR would donate any wax? I'm using the orange strip wax at the moment and love it. Here's the link to the page. https://www.justgiving.com/mattsfunding
Your very welcome. Yes it's a lovely wax I'm also a fan of the cream strip waxes and I think they work really well for male waxing. You should just email them and ask. It's a great cause and great to support it and I'm sure you will enjoy the waxing! Good luck jack

Your very welcome. Yes it's a lovely wax I'm also a fan of the cream strip waxes and I think they work really well for male waxing. You should just email them and ask. It's a great cause and great to support it and I'm sure you will enjoy the waxing! Good luck jack

Thanks Jack, I'll email Thalgo and ask, if you don't ask you don't get! x

Latest posts

Back