childrens pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeleydee

Reaction score
I often get asked what advice i could offer on running kids pamper parties so i thought i would share the advice with everyone.......

If you are planning to offer this service, you may want to consider the following:

- always make sure the host has permission from all the childrens parents.
- Limit your choice of polish - take 10 bright colours
- Limit nail art to diamante and flowers as their nail beds are tiny
- Take a good quick dry as they do not understand "sit quietly and let your nails dry"
- Do not photograph the children (child protection) either photograph just their hands or get the parents permission first
- Take a helper with you
- Take a lot of patience with you

Remember these parties are great fun and a chance to get yourself extra business,
- put your business card in each party bag
- offer a discount voucher to all the parents and their friends
- offer custom made invitations
- charge extra for you to provide party bags

A fabulous place to get your nail art stickers is www.nailtopia.co.uk speak to Julia, she is very helpful.

If you have any other questions or if any one else can add advice from experience, please leave your comments.

Firstly thank you for that info, its really helpfull.
I have just got my level 3 Beauty therapy and am going mobile but finding it hard to know where to start really, I have been looking into these pamper parties for kids and think it might be a good idea, so..!

What treatments would you say were best per child

How long do you spend on each child

What have you found to be the best way of advertising

Do you think the party bags are a good idea and what sort of things go in them
My Mum owns a fancy dress/party shop so thinking maybe some leaflets or poster up ?
Thanks so much.

Latest posts

Back