Children's pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunflowerfi

Reaction score
Hi there:
I currently am qualified in manicure and pedicure and (fingers crossed) in a few weeks will pass my Level 2 make up course. I am also hoping to enroll on the Level 2 VTCT Beauty Therapy Diploma with a private training college once it reopens next week as well as a gel polish (NSI) one day course.

Anyway-I have recently began my mobile business offering make up, manicures and pedicures and have had a few clients.
I would also like to offer children's pamper parties as I have a lot of contacts who are mums who know more mums if you see what I mean.
Before I offer out this service, I am going to practice on groups of my daughter's friends.

Does anyone offer pamper parties-if so what activities do you you use, how do you keep the other children busy whilst each child is say getting their makeup or nails done? What have you put on your parental consent forms?

Many thanks x

we used to do them at my old salon. Never again its stressful, kids wanting unachieveable things in the small time you have then throwing a strops about it. Maybe offer a 'Birhday girl' expierence where she has a make over for her party not her friends!! x

I agree, I think I did 2 kids parties. Never again. Incredibly stressful, and if you charge £10pp for adults (for example), parents expect to pay about half (£5pp) for children. But everything takes twice as long because they won't sit still and keep smudging nails, and you're using the same costly product, plus I found they expected party bags too....I ended up stressed and out of pocket.

Never again!!!!

Latest posts

Back