Childrens parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty-Box

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been asked to do a childrens party. I was just wondering what everyone else offers? I would like a good 10 mins with a child to do 1 finger of nail art as wel. Just wondering what else I can offer while the other children are getting their nails done. Maybe the sand pictures etc but trying to keep it quite cheap. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Also would you need a disclosure or anything? Or would that just be if it was requested?

Hi,

I have been asked to do a childrens party. I was just wondering what everyone else offers? I would like a good 10 mins with a child to do 1 finger of nail art as wel. Just wondering what else I can offer while the other children are getting their nails done. Maybe the sand pictures etc but trying to keep it quite cheap. Xxx

Hey :)) I have only done my first one the other week but I loved it ! Very hectic though, but the children afterwards was so cute and said they didn't want to leave awww. Anyways, I offered a mini make-up session (blusher, eyeshadow and lipgloss), glitter tattoos (I picked up a kit for around £10 and has 40 stencils, 5 glitters and the glue) and also did nail painting. Although the parents turned up like half an hour early so I felt quite rushes with painting their nails.

I asked a fellow salon geek for a disclaimer template and it was great, had everything covered on there, even though the mums actually wrote on one and brought it in, I still got them to sign mine. :))

Latest posts

Back