Children's school summer fayre

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellylill

Reaction score
Sorry bit of a strange topic! I'm helping out with my sons school summer fayre this year and I've been thinking if there's anything I could do with my services to help raise money. I'm doing a hair extension course next week so was wondering about doing just the feather/coloured/glitter hair strands for the kids, I remember having just one strand of coloured extension pieces when I was a kid! Has anyone done anything like this before or have any ideas? Thanks.

Sorry bit of a strange topic! I'm helping out with my sons school summer fayre this year and I've been thinking if there's anything I could do with my services to help raise money. I'm doing a hair extension course next week so was wondering about doing just the feather/coloured/glitter hair strands for the kids, I remember having just one strand of coloured extension pieces when I was a kid! Has anyone done anything like this before or have any ideas? Thanks.

Yes I have done a few. I plait in coloured extensions as this is quick & non evasive to the hair & kids love it

Latest posts

Back