China Glaze matt finish polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat_B

Reaction score
Hi All, so I bought quite a few China Glaze polishes, however am disappointed as quite a few are a matt finish rather than gloss, however it did not say this when buying them. Or did I miss something? Is there a way to tell with CG which polishes do not have a glossy finish? One in particular is called Sunset Seeker, and it is terrible, cant get an even application with it either, but have noticed that all of the orange colours that I bought turn matt.

Can you not just put a gloss top coat over them?

That wont help the application ussues but it should turn the finished look ‘glossy’ xx

Can you not just put a gloss top coat over them?

That wont help the application ussues but it should turn the finished look ‘glossy’ xx

Yup, I do use the glossy top coat, it is the finish though that looks rather 'ugly', and often it is not a all over solid colour, just looks like a 10 year old has applied it, not the professional look you are going for LOL! So much so that I have thrown i tin the bin rather than put it back into the colour range

Latest posts

Back