Chipping with ibd gelac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having used my mum as a guinea pig i asked to keep it on as long as possible. She has broken most of her nails and obviously that has chipped the gelac. The one that hasn't broken still looks quite good apart from growth and it has lasted 4weeks (I haven't let her go round with chipped nails so gave her a nail varnish close to the colour to match the gelac, mums are great guniea pigs)

I'm really not impressed with gelac. Had the same problem with chipping on several regular clients. Luckily only bought one colour, base and top coat to try the product but think am going to invest in shellac instead after so many fab reviews!
:biggrin:

Uve just dun my gellish training and i and my clients are amazed witg the results convert to harmony ive had no probs and i put my nails throygh god knws what to test it jist stay away frm cillit bang!!! Grllish is brill

I have done gelac on 3 friends so far, want to test it out before paying clients want it!! Friend 1 chipped after 3 days but her natural nail is very thin & peels at the free edge, friend 2 lasted 4 days and a few chipped on free edge after she sorted a shoe delivery at work & number 3 was my mum who's natural nails are long & very strong after 2 weeks they look good & she hasn't worn gloves while washing up or using cleaning products!! I still nit sure about staying with gelac or changing

Latest posts

Back