Chnaging techs/products - The risks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryony

British Aussie Geek
Reaction score
All,

Currently re-doing my Consultation form to include name for business (see post in Chit chat!) and to add nail enhancements as I will shortly be doing these.....

The Encylopedia of Nails states "....(clients) should be aware that there are risks to using another salon's products and services...."

1) How do I word any disclaimer on the consultation card without it sounding like I'm claiming other people products/ services are crap?

2) I know you shouldn't mix enhancement products from different ranges as they all work slightly differently and each product is designed to work with the others in it's own range. But what other 'risks' are there as suggested above?

Thanks,

B x

Any ideas, anyone????

B x

Hi ya Bryony,

If you go to the designer nails website there should be an example of a client consultation form to download and customise. I think it says something like 'I do not hold my nail technician responsible for another technician's work'.

The reason you wouldn't want to work on top of another technician's product is that you cannot be 100% sure what it is. It could contain MMA. Also you cannot be sure of the condition of her natural nails underneath the overlay.

I hope this answer isn't too brief. I thought I'd post as you haven't had a reply yet, but perhaps others can expand on it?

Best wishes,

Karen
(with 1 'r') :D
xxx

Latest posts

Back