Chocolate brown?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L00pie

Reaction score
Hello just asking for peoples opinion as ive got a friend thats had her hair bleached so its a nice ice white blonde.
She had it done at a salon just after new year gone to go dark brown. they used goldwell and pre piged it but since then she hasnt managed to get a nice glossy brown and shes shown me these pictures if cheryl cole of the tone she wants to be as her hair is near enough at that level already.
I know a bit in goldwell but i work in a paul mitchell salon if anyone could help me with what colour they suggest to put on ive got a pictue of the girls hair as it is now and wanting it like cheryls coles colour/tone.
If anyone could give me some advice be very grateful thanyou!

Attachments

• my hair.jpg
    my hair.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 696
  • choco brown hAIR.jpg
    choco brown hAIR.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 2,184
  • golden choco brown hair.jpg
    golden choco brown hair.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,899
Could try using dialight, that's an acid colour so is really nice and glossy. Problem is if it was bleached, it's gonna have that bleach texture still until condition has built back up x

You could try dialight clear mixed with whatever colour you want to achieve x

Goldwell Colorance, mix 2 parts 5gb and 1 part 6sb... Maintaining gloss an brilliance comes from home care products. Cheap junk will dry the hair out... Id recommend Goldwell dual senses curly twist shampoo and conditioner. Curl products have massive amounts of moisture, and moisture rich hair equals shiny/glossy hair.

Latest posts

Back