Choosing a Portable Beauty Couch from REM - Feelgood Uk - mega deals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkInBeAuTy

Reaction score
Firstly I would like to say thankyou, I'm looking for a portable Beauty Couch and I've narrowed it down thankx to this site. But now I'm stuck, basically it was between 2 Couches, the first is obviosuly

REM airlite Best Price £220 REM AIR-LIGHT

I'm not sure If peez know but this one is 1st generation and Its being discountinued for the second generation Airlite Portable Couch White ‹ Beauty Salon Furniture ‹ REM Salon Furniture which is MUCH heavier at 16.5kg but it is wider and longer, and the previous one can be brought at almost the same price

The second choice is from Feelgooduk where I've heard of many happy customers on salongeek BLACK LIGHTWEIGHT PORTABLE MASSAGE TABLE COUCH BED PRO | eBay and its on sale at £85 weighing at 12kg

I was almost set on ordering the one from feelgooduk considering the reputation and the price (almost a third the price of the REM)

but now I've seen this one from mega_deals BLACK ALU LITE PORTABLE MASSAGE TABLE BED SPA REIKI COUCH BEAUTY THERAPY PAD | eBay

Comparing the specs the mega_deals is longer has 5cm thickness as compared to 4cm thickness (but isnt memory foam) and is 11kg as aposed to 12kg and cost £92.50 and HAS 3 YEARS GUARANTEE as apposed to standard one.

which one shall I buy? I've even checked the reputation on mega_deals and it has 100% satisfaction!!!

help geeks

I have the feelgooduk one and it's fine

I love my feelgooduk one, would highly recommend that one

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I have a Feelgood UK one, TM04 I believe and its great. It recently broke after only having it about 6 months. The clicky thing at the back of the reclining section wouldnt lock into place so I was left with a wobbly head rest. I contacted them and they sent me new clicky rail things next day delievery. :lol:

I have a feelgooduk one but with wooden legs.

It annoys me having the face hole at the opposite end to the back rest that moves up. I dont use it mobile its static in my beauty room and im forever having to turn it round as i need the head up the same end for all treatmetns but sometimes i need the head raised and sometimes I need the face hole to be out.

x

I also have the feel good ome and its been fine-clients always comment on how comfortable it is.
1kg isnt much-so the choice is yours.
But, if you are working mobile then the lighter the better, so dont go with the 16.5kg one for that reason only.
x

Thankx so much geeks :biggrin:

Moonbladez: thankx Moonbladez, having good after sales care is a must x

Jemima26: thankx Jemima I can see how frustrating that can be and have taken note but I'm only going to start waxing for the moment. I've still got to finish level 2 at college, so I'll have to live with that x

Miss Pink23: thankx Miss Pink, do you not do mobile? thats what I was thinking having it lighter is better, but its abit weird that its longer and thicker yet it weighs less... maybe cheap materials, also I've the same product (REM airlite) on different website with different weights advertised so you can never trust a website fully. Alot of geeks mention that its comfortable x

The only thing nagging me is that all the couches from mega deals are almost Identical to feelgooduk even the colour choice...

thankyou all for replying so quick and helping me make my mind up. I'm going to decide before the new years and so far I'm leaning towards feelgooduk x

Love this website x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back