Can you help me decide on a portable couch please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashytootoo

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm looking for a lightweight portable beauty couch - mainly to do lash extensions, tinting and perming. (I think!) I've narrowed it down to these 2 - just wondered if anyone had either and what you thought of them/if you recommended them? (there doesn't seem to be too much difference in them). I've read that leg room is v important? Obv I'm open to more suggestions if anyone has any? Thanks in advance x

Massage Table Super Lightweight Portable Folding Massage Table 12kg TM04 Reiki End - Feel Good UK

CREAM LITE PORTABLE MASSAGE TABLE BED SPA REIKI COUCH BEAUTY THERAPY PAD | eBay

Id opt for the feel good uk couch, I have the purple one & it's fab x

They are both only 24" wide which will not be the most comfortable for some clients. I would recommend one that is less than 15kgs in weight, has adjustable legs and well padded and no less than 25" wide. Over the years I have trained hundreds of students in massage and recommended many different couch companies and probably one of the better companies I have used for my classroom and for my mobile business is bestmassage.co.uk.
This one is a good one and not too expensive either: BodyChoice Eco-Lite Package

(p.s. I have no ties with the company so get no commissions lol). Hope that helps :)

Thank you - I will go check out bestmassage.co.uk

Lush-Lash do you find the 24" width a problem with your clients?

Latest posts

Back