Christian brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicx

Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with Christian brow powder? I'm doing a brow definition course on Monday, and after a bit of research have decided that I'd like to work with Christian brow products. However I've emailed them to ask about buying the products and have had no reply. I'm wondering if I should look into another brand? At help appreciated!

Hiya, I have no experience with Christian brow powders but they seem to have good reviews on here :)
If you decide to have a look at other brands - I use Wow!Brows, I personally think they are lovely but can't compare them to anything as I've not used any others. You can buy them from salons direct or Wow! Brows Eyebrow Powders and Eyebrow Gel - Welcome

Good luck on your course :) x

Thank you! I might look into Wow Brows instead. It concerns me if a company doesn't get back in touch, as how can I order otherwise? It doesn't seem the way to go. Do I need to have done Wow Brows specific training to be able to use the products? I'm doing a generic course, not affiliated to any particular brand. But if I'm able to use other products, I'd love to do so.

I don't think so. I hope not anyway because I done exactly the same as you, just a generic course. I wouldn't have thought so because they are available on salons direct. Also, with wow brows - the retail powders are half the price to buy yourself, and I think they are also half the rrp for your customers too, hope that makes sense x

There is a geek on here called July - she is the owner of wow!brows, she should get back to you if you message her. X

We also use Wow Brows in the salon and we retail very well.
Good luck!

I use Christian Brows and I cannot recommend them enough! I will pm you the correct email address for them if you want !

Yes, the email would be great! :)

Oh, I'm so confused now...I thought I'd decided on Christian Brows until I didn't get a response. And now I'm thinking Wow Brows sound great too. And I've just confused myself even further by reconsidering Hi Brow again...I like that they have a full branded range including tints. I'm going about in circles! Right, today I'm going to sit down and have a good look at them all again. I'm just so indecisive!! :D

NICX i know how you feel l was the same Wow brow 100% all the way you need to think of the retail prices an can customers afford to maybe have a brow wax tint and then you show them the chirstian or the wow brow? this is what l had to weigh up the wow brow is affordable comes with the brush an it sells its self message me if you need any more info l will be happy to help as l have been though this! lots of love dan xx

Yes, the email would be great! :)

Oh, I'm so confused now...I thought I'd decided on Christian Brows until I didn't get a response. And now I'm thinking Wow Brows sound great too. And I've just confused myself even further by reconsidering Hi Brow again...I like that they have a full branded range including tints. I'm going about in circles! Right, today I'm going to sit down and have a good look at them all again. I'm just so indecisive!! :D

Who are you trying to order your Christian products/Training through? Have you tried ordering through Izabell Hammon of Calgel www.izabellehammon.com/
Customer service is very good.

We order Christian brows from Isabelle Hammond we have never had problems ordering but we just ring dont often email in case it gets lost xx

Ive emailed about the christian powders a couple of times on the Izabel Hammond website, no reply. So I went with Wow Brows, quick communication and its retailed well in my salon x

I use Wow Brows too and the customer service is excellent and they sell like a dream :) I work from home and was worried about spending a lot on retail and started out with a few and have had to re-order twice.

Izabelle Hammond have fantastic customer services so I'm surprised they haven't replied. I've only ever dealt with them on the phone. Good luck with whichever you choose x

I'd seen on the page that Christian brows had a full pallette for professional use does anyone know how to order this?

Thanks so much to everybody who's replied. Yes, it was the Izabelle Hammon site that I went through, but maybe the contact form wasn't working and that's why I've not heard back? I don't know. However the advice on here has been fab.

I did my course today and absolutely loved it. I'm surprised I picked up the knack so quick and can't wait to do more. I've thought a lot about what has been said, and am now thinking Wow Brows may be the way to go. I do agree about the price point, and think that if people want to pay more, then they would perhaps go with HD Brows anyway. Personally, being on a budget myself, I couldn't afford that and would be happy with a 'defined' set of brows without the brand name and price tag. So in which case, Wow Brows seem to fit that bill and I'm going to look into this. Thank you so much! x

Latest posts

Back