Christmas :D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
Only 45 days till Christmas geeks!! :green:

So I thought I'd be nosey and ask what every ones plans are? Is anyone having a Christmas open evening, what kind of retail are you bringing in? Any special promotions/packages? and most importantly when is your decorations going up in the salon?! I love christmas time in the salon its such a great atmosphere and cant wait till we put the decs up!! xx

Im thinking of putting my decorations up next week, I love this time of year too, I like all the christmassy smelling candles lol!! Im not doing a christmas night this year, instead im going to a few ladies pamper nights at schools and churches and selling my products and gift vouchers there :) xx

We have had an open evening last week, as I extended my salon to include toning tables. We decorated the salon with christmas decorations, christmas music and had mulled wine, non alcoholic punch with mini mince pies. We had demonstrations on make-up, Shellac, hot stone massage, Thai compress massage and was offering skin analysis and free consultations on the night. WE already stock jewellery, handbags, skin care, christmas gifts and scarves, which have been very successful sellers as well as our usual stock of make-up, skincare, tanning products, after wax products, nail polishes, etc. The gift vouchers were also very popular, with many taking leaflets on our current offers.

I must admit, it was a lot of hard work getting the new extension decorated, repaired and new flooring ready for the open evening, but it did pay off and we are still quite busy for November, our takings are up considerably since last year.

Just remember, enthusiasm is catching and everyone wants to be part of something successful!:hug:

Latest posts

Back