Christmas Gift Certificates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenpurdy

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
I am very new here but this seems like a community of awesome professional people!
I am wondering if anyone has any ideas for letting husbands/boyfriends know that you have gift certificates that are available (and EASY) for them to buy for their wives/girlfriends that get services done by me?
The only thing that I have come up with so far is to send a sealed envelope home with clients with something like "for men who want to impress their special lady" ... and inside would be a brochure and steps on how to get a gift certificate. Does this sound like it would work?
Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated!!
Thanks in advance :)

Hi geeks!
I am very new here but this seems like a community of awesome professional people!
I am wondering if anyone has any ideas for letting husbands/boyfriends know that you have gift certificates that are available (and EASY) for them to buy for their wives/girlfriends that get services done by me?
The only thing that I have come up with so far is to send a sealed envelope home with clients with something like "for men who want to impress their special lady" ... and inside would be a brochure and steps on how to get a gift certificate. Does this sound like it would work?
Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated!!
Thanks in advance :)

I think that sounds like a great idea. Give it to the ladies and if they want it they can let their other half know.

At my old work when filling out client detail forms, it had a section for the partners number, but not name, and we had no way in our system to enter that bit of information, so even though we had asked so we could send letters to partners at Xmas and valentines day, we couldn't because that info was never entered into the system and corrolated with the original client, if that makes sense. So that's something you could work on in the new year?

I think that sounds like a great idea. Give it to the ladies and if they want it they can let their other half know.

At my old work when filling out client detail forms, it had a section for the partners number, but not name, and we had no way in our system to enter that bit of information, so even though we had asked so we could send letters to partners at Xmas and valentines day, we couldn't because that info was never entered into the system and corrolated with the original client, if that makes sense. So that's something you could work on in the new year?

That is a great idea, then you have the info for birthdays or other occasions as well. Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back