Christmas packs for clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aimeelouise93

Reaction score
I hate to use the big C word so early in october! I was thinking of doing little organza packs at christmas for my clients, was going to offer a money off voucher for january (as it can be quiet for the month) i was going to put a little sweet in also?

I was thinking of maybe one other little item hairdressing related that would be of benefit to pop in too! Has anyone any ideas? :) even something else as a little treat/thank you to all my clients:)

Thanks!:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm going to buy a little Christmas Yankee candle for my clients - they're only £1 and smell lovely.

Hairdressing wise could you get any samples of any items you retail, shampoo etc? May generate some sales in the future then too! x

Our salon isnt big on retail tbh, we would order products in for clients as they ask for them as such.

Oh yankee candles sound lovely! Although this may work out a little bit expensive:( xx

How about a popping in a raffle ticket for a Christmas gift / free treatment? x

Pens are always a good idea, you can have then engraved with your logo for less than £1 each and free advertising

Wine or chocolate items can be picked up at wholesalers such as Bookers if you're buying in bulk x

We have previously put in little back combing brushes :) x

These are all fab ideas! Stuck for choice now lol! :):):)

I'm going to buy a little Christmas Yankee candle for my clients - they're only £1 and smell lovely.

Hairdressing wise could you get any samples of any items you retail, shampoo etc? May generate some sales in the future then too! x

Hey! What Yankee candles are only £1??
Is it the little tart thingys?

Yes, in Asda! :)

Not the tarts but the sampler size x

Really!!??!! 😱

I'm away to get some for clients!! Wonder if eBay do the votive glasses in bulk to go with them! 😁😱👍
Thanks x

Really!!??!! 😱

I'm away to get some for clients!! Wonder if eBay do the votive glasses in bulk to go with them! 😁😱👍
Thanks x

Your welcome! x

I've been on a google hunt around the past week...this is what I'm doing for regular clients, others will get an Xmas card money wallet with a £5 off voucher

3 Pks of x30 wholesale 2015 pocket diaries (cheap!!!) some Xmas card money wallets to put a £5 off voucher in, some individualy wrapped sweets, and tons of cellophane Xmas bags off eBay to put them in tied up with thin silver ribbon.(eBay again) The lot for under £35 per 90 clients.

Did something like this before, they look really effective, just pull one out of a box under reception desk on clients last appointment before Christmas through December

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love this idea! Very good price too.

I've been on a google hunt around the past week...this is what I'm doing for regular clients, others will get an Xmas card money wallet with a £5 off voucher

3 Pks of x30 wholesale 2015 pocket diaries (cheap!!!) some Xmas card money wallets to put a £5 off voucher in, some individualy wrapped sweets, and tons of cellophane Xmas bags off eBay to put them in tied up with thin silver ribbon.(eBay again) The lot for under £35 per 90 clients.

Did something like this before, they look really effective, just pull one out of a box under reception desk on clients last appointment before Christmas through December

This is fantastic! I'm stealing it for my clients, hope you don't mind xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is fantastic! I'm stealing it for my clients, hope you don't mind xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol no of course not, go for it :D

Loved the idea of diaries but always thought too expensive!! Where did you find them at a reasonable wholesale price if you dont mind me asking?

I plan to do £10 off in January, a sweet in a little bag every client in January. But diaries sound fab for those who are really loyal etc!!

Loved the idea of diaries but always thought too expensive!! Where did you find them at a reasonable wholesale price if you dont mind me asking?

I plan to do £10 off in January, a sweet in a little bag every client in January. But diaries sound fab for those who are really loyal etc!!

I searched all 4 corners of Google, pages and pages of wholesalers and found these, they have loads of different designs and prices.

http://www.davidssales.co.uk/shop/Vprod1.asp?cat=12

Bargains everywhere if you just juggle wording in google search

I plan to do £10 off in January, a sweet in a little bag every client in January.

Wow, a straight £10 off sounds a bit too generous to my mind. Will you be able to pay your bills if they all use this for a haircut in January?

What about a percentage off the total price instead or £5 off next service with a minimum spend of £30 or a complimentary conditioning treatment etc.

Wow, a straight £10 off sounds a bit too generous to my mind. Will you be able to pay your bills if they all use this for a haircut in January?

What about a percentage off the total price instead or £5 off next service with a minimum spend of £30 or a complimentary conditioning treatment etc.

I work 50/50 with the owner. I expect january to be really quiet. Id rather make some money than no money. How much of a percentage would you offer?

Latest posts

Back