Christmas Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemgem675

Reaction score
Hey Geeks:)

Just wondered how many of your have Christmas parties at your workplace be it a salon or an office/call centre wherever you may work.

We had ours this saturday and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and we got some good feedback and some average feedback.

Its my job to organise the parties each year for our 38 staff and we have recently changed to having buffet food rather than a sit down meal with dj/karaoke/drinks the usual party things.

Just wondered what type of entertainment you have at your xmas parties and the sorts of food you have?

I know its a bit early to start planning next years but we have to book the venue in January to get the best price and the best venue!

Trying to get some ideas so I can make it better next year :)

Any ideas would be great or stories from your parties x

our salon owner has another business unrelated to hair/beauty and this is a really busy time for him.

I've been making mince pies for the clients since end November, I took in 2 Christmas trees, just as well really as we've had no word from him and we'd like like a sad bunch of bah humbug muppets if I hadn't made the effort!!

Latest posts

Back