Christmas presents for clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Has anybody got any ideas? What do you get your clients? Do you only get your regulars presents are your best spenders?

Last year I bought presents according to how often I see my customers and how much they spend with me. I think I spent a little too much last year it was a nice treat for them but I can't really afford the same this year. So I'm thinking around 5 to 6 pounds each a little bag with a handcream and nail file and maybe a small Yankee candle in a non-Yankee candle holder.

I offer a very good loyalty card scheme so I don't see the point in giving vouchers I always have a sale on in the New Year for treatment anyway for me I think the gift is more personal x

Thanks for bringing this up- was on my list of questions to ask so I'm afraid nothing too insightful from me.

I was actually thinking of giving the top 5 spenders a gift- ideas ranged from stock that may interest them in repeat purchases to a complimentary treatment of something they haven't done with us. It costs more per client but they have spent a lot.

Interested in others' opinions....

I have always given my most loyal clients ( those that come every three weeks ) a small gift at Christmas but not nails related . Something like a small box of chocolates or cute socks ect . Almost always under £5.00 which i consider a good investment and makes them feel appreciated ( which they are )

Always gone down very well :)

Absolutely nothing I'm afraid, unless you count a 20% off voucher for the new year!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

So is £5 reasonable?
Most get me a bottle if wine. Which I don't drink lol

Maybe a £5 voucher and a bath fizzer & mini hand cream.....

WHY???
Sorry to sound mean, but where do you draw the line.....Those who spend the most, the most loyal, or the one's we like the most!....
Tricky.....If you're not careful, you'll be giving 'Thank you' gift's, for your 'Thank you' gifts!!!!! :eek:

My clients get the present of having the pleasure of dealing with me all year round :p

This year I am giving regular clients a Christmas card and popping a Chocolate bar inside and a % of voucher that's valid until February as I also have offers throughout January so hopefully it will get clients to come back in February as well.

I think it's nice to give your loyal customers something to thank them for there custom and loyalty. I don't think it matters what you get them or how much you spend as I'm sure they will appreciate the thought.

I'm doing £5 off vouchers in Xmas cards to be used by February

I made these little hair treats for my clients.once I'd brought all the stuff it costs about 70p each. I've started to give them to all my clients in December xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1417617553220.jpg
    1417617553220.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 551
Mine are getting a goody bag with a 15% of facial voucher for Jan & Feb, an Elemis sample (I got them free when I took my first order) & perhaps a couple of chocolates.......

Only costing me pennies but hopefully I'll get some facial bookings from them. One or two facials booked would cover my costs & get me some early New Year business xx

I dont give presents to my clients, but in the new year my top spenders get a £5 off voucher which people seem to appreciate more. :biggrin:

Mine are getting nothing - it's me that should be getting the presents for deigning to treat them all!!

my clients get 10% off voucher to be used in January and February , I just feel I'm running a business and that's the way it is

I've given % off before but not doing it this year as they come anyway! January is one of my busiest months believe it or not.

This year the regulars (every 2/3 weeks) are getting beautiful scarfs that I sourced for under £4. I've chosen colours that they wear and hopefully they will love them!

I'll give some feedback in January x

My regular clients are getting a Christmassy cup filled with chocolates all wrapped up!!
And then a Christmas card for the rest.
I want to give my loyal clients something because after all, there the ones that make my business a success. !

I feel mean after reading this thread as I feel I should be the one on the receiving end of gifts, not the other way around. I still do lovely Christmas gifts for clients, but I retail them.

I give every customer who books in in December a hot chocolate, mince pie at their appointment and a Christmas card with a business card and £5 off for Jan or Feb. They are slow months, it's a thank you to regulars and I hope to encourage the one offs to book in again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im mobile, & my regulars with children I buy the kids a selection box each. Or if they dont have children a cuticle oil.

Everyone in December gets an xmas card.

I go away Jan/Feb so no money off vouchers as Im never sure if dates until xmas eve when we book! But 3 weeks away then people are wanting to book back works well.

Xx

Latest posts

Back