Christmas presents for clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My clients buy ME presents ... so far a candle, a massive box of chocolates, a big box of chocolates, and a jar of luxury chutney. xx

My clients buy ME presents ... so far a candle, a massive box of chocolates, a big box of chocolates, and a jar of luxury chutney. xx

Same here! But then I'm worth it! 😉

I give all my clients a personalised diary...advertises my salon every time they take the diary out also everyone needs a diary!! So they love it :)

I give all my clients a personalised diary...advertises my salon every time they take the diary out also everyone needs a diary!! So they love it :)

Where do you get these? & how much do they cost you? Xx

I give Hand Cream...small size from Sally's...3oz., just as a thank you, I also just learned I can write off $25 per client as a small business. I probably will give gift certificates in their Holiday Cards too!!

Well this is always a tricky one as I feel bad I cant do for all.

I have done various things over the years. 2 years ago I took a photo of a £50 note and gave it away by drawing out a name from of all the clients who have been with me more than 7 years, I think she was in Waitrose when she got the text ! Plus I gave 30 Lily flame candles away to top spenders.

Last year I bought 5 items with a value of around £20 and did a raffle of top spenders' names, and this year I have a fair few Lily flame candles very generous says my accountant who is noo happy, guess she is right, they dont come to you because you give them a candle they come for the service so next year ! Dilemma will continue I guess, I am a generous person and I like to give but just only give what you can afford and we must all remember they come for the service not the present !

Reward scheme is something I am think of as currently they pay a price reflecting their years of coming to us, if that makes sense. :)

I use a local chocolate company and each year get a little gift purpose made. This year it is chocolate hearts and anyone who visits in December gets them. I don't need to do this but I want to as without my fabulous clients I wouldn't be where I am today! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418076854.838755.jpg

I give everyone booked in the last 2 weeks of Dec a Xmas card saying thank you or their custom in *year*.
This year I have bought all my regulars which have been with me since day 1 and come at least every 3 weeks a mini choc box which also says 'Thank you' on the front. They're about 8 choccys inside and they are cadburys from asda £1.50 each. It makes me feel good to give a little something back!

I used to give out £10 vouchers to my clients & I would give my clients a £10 voucher to give to someone they knew to bring more business in. But I used to have a business coach who told me I was mean. If she got my £10 GV she wouldn't come to me, she'd want a whole treatment. I took her advice (since she was an expert!) and started giving whole treatments to loyal clients plus a treatment to their friend. I did this for 3 yrs and it was a total waste of my time & effort. The loyal clients stayed loyal but their friends came, had their freebie and went! :sad:
Now, I give a free upgrade. So they come in for their normal treatment and get a free foot massage, a free face massage, free scalp massage along with their paid-for treatment.

Hi , im in a busy working salon and was wanting to give my regular clients a little something for christmas to say thankyou for there custom all year, does anyone have any ideas that wont cost me a fortune but would be a nice touch x
Thanks natalie

Last edited by a moderator:
Solar oil pinkies, pretty nail file, mini hand cream.

Karaxxx

Never give away anything you could retail! I always stand by this.

Decided on a glittery soap and nail file and a mini handcream and my top spenders get a mini shower gel as well.

I have more loyal clients now than I did in previous years so it actually costing me a lot more but I think 6 pound per client is enough anything less would be pointless. I have about 10 top clients.

We've wrapped up some of the freebies with got over the year from kerastase, in cekephane and a little ribbon. There are only things like samples, and a little notebook but its cute and completely free, other than the wrap and ribbon which came to £10 for 50 presents, so 20p a present haha x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I've done christmas cards and little organza bags filled with chocolate hearts for everyone and then extras for my biggest spenders and most regular.

It cost barely anything once you break it down and they just love receiving something as a thank you / christmas gift! I think its a little tight to not even acknowledge your best clients at christmas time! They're the reason you can afford to buy presents!

Happy christmas to all! :)

Mine are getting a goody bag with a 15% of facial voucher for Jan & Feb, an Elemis sample (I got them free when I took my first order) & perhaps a couple of chocolates.......

Only costing me pennies but hopefully I'll get some facial bookings from them. One or two facials booked would cover my costs & get me some early New Year business xx

Do you have a salon using Elemis? I'd love to use it but I work for myself from home and I know they have said in the past 3 room minimum? X

Do you have a salon using Elemis? I'd love to use it but I work for myself from home and I know they have said in the past 3 room minimum? X

The quoted poster has been absent from the site since August, so if you need an answer to your question, it may be an idea to create a new thread in the Skin Forum.

This year I bought oil burners in bulk 70p I then bought a Yankee tart and tea light £1.10 so I present under £2 they love it . I also give a Xmas card with a loyalty card inside.

Gosh I feel like Scrooge now. They get a card from me :)

Hmm, lots of great ideas in here! Notepad out later me thinks!

For my regulars I give them homemade peanut brittle presented in cellophane bags tied with ribbon, easy to do cost effective & a nice thought because it's homemade x

Latest posts

Back