Cibtac aesthetics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CupcakeTheCat

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this website and was hoping someone could help me. In January I started a cibtac aesthetics course which will finish in august, due to financial problems I won't be able to do the cibtac body treatments course. What I wanted to ask is would I still be able to find a job with just the aesthetics diploma or should I try to save up enough money to do the body part as well? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hello, I am new to this website and was hoping someone could help me. In January I started a cibtac aesthetics course which will finish in august, due to financial problems I won't be able to do the cibtac body treatments course. What I wanted to ask is would I still be able to find a job with just the aesthetics diploma or should I try to save up enough money to do the body part as well? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I'm not familiar with how the cibtac qualifications are organised. What treatments will you be qualified in by the end of your course in August?

I will be able to do facials, use machines, nails, eyelash/ eyebrow tinting and waxing

Hi, I'm new aswell. I've done both the cibtac aesthetics and body courses and I don't see why you wouldn't be able to find a job with just the aesthetics qualification, a few girls on my course only did the aesthetics and have good careers now. Unless you want your career to involve body massage there is no real need to do the body course :)

Latest posts

Back