cinderella hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise xx

Reaction score
am i just being dumb, but where do u buy cinderella hair from. im an extensionist and just looking for prices but cant see how to buy it on their website? xxx

Have you phoned them directly? I believe you have to have done the Cinderella training to purchase their hair. :)

Cinderella sell their hair and products online via the website savagelily.com , you need to supply them with proof of hair qualifications first before being registered to buy their hair. You can also order by ringing Cinderella direct. x

I have had clients purchase hair from savage lily without any trouble whatsoever in the past but it might have changed now.

I have had clients purchase hair from savage lily without any trouble whatsoever in the past but it might have changed now.
Yes you are right, only recently changed and i think its a good thing as before clients can see all the costings ect. For purchase of hair you need to be registered now ,if you have completed cinderella s training thats no problem as they will have you on record .
I believe clients can still purchase the cinderella products freely x

Latest posts

Back