CJP acrylic brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChloeAR

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

So since I qualified in L&P (almost 4 years now) I have been using the Cuccio master tech brush but I fear that it's on it's way out now. Every time I do someone's nails, the bottom part of the brush separates from the rest of the bristles and it just turns into a mess. I didn't think I had let any acrylic dry in there and I have checked but I don't know what's going on.

ANYWAY. I've heard good things about the CJP brushes but I don't know what size to get! I thought size 8 was a good size but the website says it's for smaller nails and the 10 is now the most popular one! I'm just wondering whether that might be too big? Any recommendations?

TIA xx

Hi Guys!

So since I qualified in L&P (almost 4 years now) I have been using the Cuccio master tech brush but I fear that it's on it's way out now. Every time I do someone's nails, the bottom part of the brush separates from the rest of the bristles and it just turns into a mess. I didn't think I had let any acrylic dry in there and I have checked but I don't know what's going on.

ANYWAY. I've heard good things about the CJP brushes but I don't know what size to get! I thought size 8 was a good size but the website says it's for smaller nails and the 10 is now the most popular one! I'm just wondering whether that might be too big? Any recommendations?

TIA xx

I've always used CND brushes, specifically their size 8 so purchased the CJP size 10 as they come up smaller. I've now had to move on to the size 12 as the 10 felt too small. I confess I have an old Nfu.oh brush from about 8 years ago that seems to be my 'go to' it's certainly much bigger than the CJP 10 and I think bigger than the 12 but not hugely, so the CJP ones do come up smaller. They do this because they say it's a drier system so you need less monomer in your brush. If you're an experienced tech used to making bead sizes competently by 'feel' and 'sight' I think it's actually not that dry.

If you're currently using an 8 the 10 will be fine, maybe even the 12

Hi Guys!

TIA xx
I use Ink London brushes size 8 and 10 I find they are a nicer brush

Latest posts

Back