Clarins or Elemis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridget1802

Reaction score
Hi all

I currently use elemis facial products but I have tried a few of the clarins products can anyone advise the pro and cons for either i am turning 30 soon!
Thanks
Vicky

I'd definately say Elemis if you are deciding between those two. The research behind Elemis is brilliant and the clinical trials cant be argued with.

Though in saying that I would go with Decleor if you havent tried it already. I used to work in a spa and the Decleor products have such visible results. I started using it (im 25) and it has REDUCED my forehead lines, I no longer see them!

Its a complicated system with a "duo concept" its good if you can find someone who really knows their stuff on it to get the right products for you!

hth xx

I'd definitely say Elemis!

Ive been trained with them a year and half now and love it. My personal opinion Decleor is too strong smelling for myself. I have also been trained in ESPA which also is strong smelling. Elemis has a natural fragrance and I have not come across 1 client that doesnt like the products. They have a wide range of products for all different skin types and the anti-ageing products have fantastic results. The Pro-Collagen range contains a ingredient called padina pavonica (sorry its probs spelt wrong) which is a natural source to botox which was found in the sea which helped preserve old sunken ships believe it or not! Like I said the results are fab and are visible after using the products in your regime.

hth!

xox

Latest posts

Back