Clarins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckylashes

Reaction score
I tried some clarins makeup and products today and I loved them! I know the opening order is going to be huge but does anyone have any info I have emailed them...

I have been considering a change for a while even though my regular facial clients have said they want to stick to what they have I know they will love any professional range once they understand it works for their skin because I want to get more facial clients through the door

Any info would be great and any other favourite skin care? And why thanks

I tried some clarins makeup and products today and I loved them! I know the opening order is going to be huge but does anyone have any info I have emailed them...

I have been considering a change for a while even though my regular facial clients have said they want to stick to what they have I know they will love any professional range once they understand it works for their skin because I want to get more facial clients through the door

Any info would be great and any other favourite skin care? And why thanks

Clarins isn't a professional range is it..? It's OTC as far as I know or am I missing something?!

From my experience you'd be best off going for a professional cosmeceutical product that is results driven to gain and retain clients. I've worked with Dr. murad which is great and heard excellent things about skinceuticals. Squidgernetball (a highly respected regular on salon geek) also speaks very highly of environ but I've yet to try it!

Clarins do offer a professional range of products and their own therapist training too. There are many independent Clarins salons around! Start up is into the thousands but I have to say if money were no object I would be a Clarins salon, I love their products :)

Clarins do offer a professional range of products and their own therapist training too. There are many independent Clarins salons around! Start up is into the thousands but I have to say if money were no object I would be a Clarins salon, I love their products :)

Oh wow - who knew!

Personally I still wouldn't go for it, I'd be too worried about my clients doing the 'I'm not going to get anything now but I'll be in a department store this weekend... Etc etc' but each to their own! Good luck with whatever you choose x

I used to work for Clarins in a department store and we had a good working relationship with our local independent Clarins salon. We would refer a lot of our customers to them if they wanted treatments or if we were out of stock of anything. So the fact that there was a 'counter' selling the same products actually worked to their advantage.

I used to work in a clarins gold salon.
It was no problem at all that clarins is sold in department stores. Gold salons get special offers etc to compliment the stores/new products & have their own loyalty scheme.
The clients were happy to buy products from us as the location of the salon wasn't near any shopping centres with the department stores so maybe your location will reflect your sales.
The training for treatments is amazing as well as the products etc. But they are expensive so as long as this suits your area/clients then it would be good.
Clarins are particular about their salons so you need to be the right salon/location etc for them to allow it, I believe.
Good luck :) x

A lot of my clients use clarins makeup a few salons near me use clarins skin care and makeup x

What makeup would people advise otherwise? X

Hi,
I wanted to take it on as have also worked for Clarins in the past and the training is exceptional! Gorgeous products which just walk off the shelfs! They do offer professional products plus professional treatments. When I enquired about taking Clarins on you needed to own a salon with two or more beauty rooms plus a shower plus the opening Order had to be at least 1 product of skin are and makeup purchased...and there's a lot of products! If you can afford it it's well worth it as you would find it very popular in not just retail but treatments too. I only wish they would do a package for the mobile therapist as I would definitely like to go for that 😃

Latest posts

Back