Cleaning spray tan on tiled flooring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawaii

Reaction score
I'm renting a room in a hair salon and sprayed two clients yesterday. Afterwards the whole room was covered in overspray. It doesn't help that the floor tiles are white. I can't afford an extractor fan right now and I'm not sure if it's my technique that's causing the overspray. My gun is set between 3 and 4. I mopped the floor as much as I could but there is still some stains. I'm really worried that I won't be able to spray tan in the room I'm renting. I don't want to ruin it with huge amounts of overspray everywhere.

What products can I use to clean the floor with?

If I was you I would spend some time ensuring the gun setting is correct. This will limit how much overspray you have & SAVE YOU MONEY as you will not be wasting solution.

We have an extractor and it still goes everywhere. We use windowlean to clean it from everywhere :)

In my tan toon i have white vertical blinds and after every tan i spray them with a bleqch spray 2 keep them white. Thus nay akso work for you :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back