Client appreciation event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa19576

Watch me with Amazement
Reaction score
Im celebrating my 10th year in my own salon and loving the idea of a Client Appreciation Event - To say Thankyou.... Any ideas or advice please?
Thanks in advance
Lisa

Im celebrating my 10th year in my own salon and loving the idea of a Client Appreciation Event - To say Thankyou.... Any ideas or advice please?
Thanks in advance
Lisa
That's a lovely idea. I'm just setting up in business and organising a launch event. Not sure what treatments you do but offer complimentary mini treatments, glass of fizz and nibbles and a goody bag including samples of products you use? I've sourced some wax melts to use as thank you gifts. I'm new to this so hope this helps.

Great idea Lisa! I would use this as an opportunity to show appreciation to your customers, and grow your business network at the same time. I would approach some other local businesses. Events can be difficult because your clients are not always eager to give up an evening away from their life, even if there's wine.
So an example of what I mean by approaching other local businesses...
If there's a new restaurant in your area, ask them to cater the evening with some menu items and cocktails that are exclusive to your event. Ask the owner of the clothing store down the street if they have anything to donate or possibly something you can purchase close to their cost for a giveaway.

This adds a unique incentive for your clients to come to your event and also benefits all parties involved. In the future, you can also use your new business contacts for a marketing partnership.

During the event, you might want to showcase your talents with styling tutorials they can use at home too!
I hope this helps to give you some ideas :)

Latest posts

Back