Client database software?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi geeks,can anyone tell me the name of the database software that you can put on your computer to keep client files and personal information on please? Any info would be great thanks for:confused:
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Generally you will get better value by using a system to do appointments and sales as well as managing clients. Our software at www.youreontime.com is priced based upon home many appointments you make so it can work for small or larger businesses. So if you just want to use the client management and marketing features and not appointments it will cost you nothing. Can't get a better deal than that!

That sounds great! Thanks for the reply,will look into your software :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Well there is a very good software only at £79.99 nothing else to pay.
Keep client data and history ,appointments management ,SMS or email marketing and reminders.

Pm me if you want to give you more details.

Cheers
:hug:

Hi Jenny,

While you are looking at the others have a look at ours www.appointment-diary.com hopefully you will find it deals with everything you need, sign up and see what you think.

Other geeks on here are users and there are plenty of threads to have a look at or feel free to ask any questions of course :)

Ian, what price is your software?

Oops, only just saw this response. Salonlite is entirely free without the usual restrictions on numbers of staff / columns / clients or whatever.

If you're looking at the desktop based software, then it's really dependent on your requirements (and I should state, I'm a tech / community person - I can tell you everything about how to get the best out of software, but I never really deal with pricing!). If you'd like to discuss it with somebody though, drop me a message and I can get somebody to get in touch with you.

Latest posts

Back