Client Diarichesse Toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairstylist2010

Reaction score
Hey,

Did a client with bleach highlights over 7,0/7,3 50% mix tint and a root tint of 8,0 which looked gorgeous on her hair which is 80% grey on top. She feels too blonde now so hoping to tone it with a diarichesse, any recommendations? It's overall a gorgeous colour but just think I maybe need to knock it down a peg to soften it so she feels comfortable..

Maybe 6.3 but you won't need it on long at all. Is it too blonde for her or too warm ? X

Could you just expain a bit more im not sure I understand. Did the client have a 7/0 7/3 before and you have lifted that up abit with hilights so going forward she will be a level 8 with some highligts to break it uo? If she is 80% white then that will be better for her as the roots wont come through as fast. I like level 8 with blonde highlights it does look lovely. I would maybe ask her to leave it a few days it will be better for her hair anyway and she might get used to it sometimes people just take time to adjust. Otherwise i would tone with a level a level a warm 8 all over if your salon has dialight i would use that instead of Richesse though its better for toning Richesse can grab and go really dark and is very matte.

The colour itself overall is around a base 9, dark 8 at a push but she feels too blonde, so I want to add some beige tone to it but not darker it. She feels she looks too processed so want it to look more natural without making her look too ash or too warm x

Yeah Si basically the roots on the grey bothered her more so we lifted it with highlights to get the 8 as a root tint going forward, I think it's lovely and much more flattering so not sure if to toner it all over or just put some 7,0 and 7,3 highlights back through to break it up again :/

Id try the toner first I think that will be fine its gonna look busy with too may hi and low light colors light colors going through. It sounds nice already just tone it down abit for her if she's finding it a bit too blonde and she will probably really like it. I like 8.13 beige in diacolor i know it sounds like wrong being an ash the gold but it come aout a really nice beige colour.

Latest posts

Back