Client Liked Highlights & Now Says Its Orange?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a client that I did half a head of highlights last week for and she said she liked it when I left, now she emails me when she has my number and says that it has turned orange and that its a different colour to her blonde she has on her head? How can it suddenly turn orange? is there something she put on her hair that has done something to her hair? I dont get it, she said she was busy and was going to contact me sooner but dont you think she would ring or text the next day and say that its orange?Not just email after a week? It cant be that bad if she hasnt contacted me sooner. I even put the loreal silver shampoo on her hair afterwards to avoid brassy tones. What did she do?
Can you help?
Thanks

If you have been a hairdresser for quite a long time, it would not be that difficult to determine whether that case has merit or not...just ask yourself how often you encounter such a case...if you receive complaints often then the problem could be in your end...otherwise, there's nothing to worry about that much...but of course, it is better to address the problem with your customers.

heys guys, just to let you all know she said it will be tricky if i want to do her highlights again and i said well its been nearly 3 weeks and if you want me to colour it again you will have to pay for it, she emailed me back and said, its ok, lets just leave it, no worries. so she deliberitly tried to get a free service for nothing! well its all sorted now, i dont need a client like that. thanks for all your replies.
XX

Latest posts

Back