Client not using Solar Oil for me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady*b

Reaction score
hi
I've been shellacing a clients nails for about 3 months however she often changes appointments so its not always every 2 weeks as I've suggested sometimes 3 or 4 weeks.
Anyway her nails are really dry and breaking and I've told her to use solar oil everyday (which she doesn't) there also lifting away from the nail bed. She said it runs in her family and she's always had bad nails but thought that shellac would help.
I'm just after some advice as to why her shellac isn't always lasting the 2 weeks (mainly coming off her index fingers) and if there is anything else she can do?
Thanks xxx

Last edited:
You reli need to drill it into her that not performing the correct aftercare between treatments means she isn't going to get the best of out her shellac. If she doesn't use solar oil she isn't hydrating and giving the nail bed what it needs to stop from drying out. I see ladies all the Time like this I reconvened it but yet they 'don't have time' I apply it after a bath/shower it's like a routine just like brushing your teeth. You can only help your ladies so far and the rest is down to them. It's frustrating. Xx

Latest posts

Back