Client on TV tonight!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Some of you may remember that a while ago i posted about a client of mine being on a tv program called bride and grooming it. Well, tonights the night! Its goin to be on channel 5 at 8pm, the client in question is called tamara. Look out for me, im in a brown and turquoise dress (sounds gross i know!), with a little girl with really curly red hair. Oh, and no i didnt do her nails as the production team wouldnt let me see her as i was her friend and her nail tech, boo hoo!!!
The wedding and reception was all filmed here on the lovely isle of wight last year, about august i think.

I'm gonna watch.

get you, you little TV star! why couldn't you do her nails? x

i saw the program but........before i read this thread..i wish i had saw ya now..lol:green:

Oh I was so excited watchin the programm. Tammy is such a lovely client, and watchin the sho made me cry!!! :cry: - With happiness!!!

Well when she went for her initial consultation, the nails she had on then were mine, but she had to take them off for the op. She rang me after and asked if i would do them for the wedding, but when she checked with the shows producers, he said no because i would be going to the wedding as a guest, and he didnt want anyone seeing her before the big day!! There was a quick glimpse of me, when the first lot of guests were going into church, i was at the back, in a wrap dress which was brown and turquoise. Blink and you miss it though! Oh im so happy for her, and shes now pregnant and due around christmas.

Latest posts

Back