Lashes client tonight ... need some advice on achieving the 'Glamour' look please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemberley

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I have not been lashing very long but I am up to about 30-40 lashes per eye (glue issues, but I have some new Lash FX glue today which I hope will help so working through that...)

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to build the glamour look

The girl I am doing tonight is really lovely, and when I did them Tuesday she said she was happy, but she wears a lot of mascara... So I told her to be honest cos it was a concern and she very sheepishly text me the next day to say they were too natural (which I thought might be the case.) So I am re-doing them for her tonight (free of charge of course...)

I have always done natural lashes because that's what most want and I seem to have mastered those quite well, but she is after a very different glamour look. I have my 14's and 12's with extra thicknesses which I know can help and also isn't there something called 'feathering' is it called??? I hear people mentioning about sticking a lash on another lash... Is this the case or was I in cuckoo land at the time :)

Any advice at all on how best to use my longer lashes to achieve the most amazing look for this girlie...? she is off to the races Friday and has lots of friends (or in our terms, lots of potential clients!!)

I have learnt so much from your posts already so anymore assistance would be amazing!!!

Thanks soooooo much!! :o
Gems

Hi chick, you won't get many responses here, this is the hair geek. Ask a mod to move your post. Good luck with your lashes though xxx

Oh doh! Where should it be under? Clearly a right newbie.... hahaaaa xxx

I have swapped it over, thanks for your help missreid :) xxx

Thanks for the luck :D

Latest posts

Back