Client record/consultation cards?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsto23

Reaction score
Hi all, i am mobile and im going to update my record card system. At the mo, i am using those little index cards with name, add, dob, allergies on. And then a seperate card for datesattended, treatments had and also price paid. Can anyone pm me a kind of 'all together' one? Im at a loss. :(

Hope yous can help!! :) xxx

Hi

I designed an A4 sheet, it has all the clients details on the front, consultation part, and then on the back I have a section for additional treatments and notes... i.e. 18/6/2012 ST (Spray Tan) £18. No changes to health since last visit, Used 7.5 FI, customer happy with result.... I then get the customer to sign and date it.

I file this in a back A-Z folder under the customer’s surname, so I can use it on returning visits.

I keep separate record of cost (solution, sticky feet, petrol etc) for my tax etc...

This has worked very well for me.
The file comes with a fastener to keep everything together and a handle so can be transported easily, it also has additional section where I store extra copies of prices list, copies of my certificate and useful info for clients (after tan advice etc)

I purchased it from Wilkinson.

(If you would like a copy of consultation form i'd be more than happy to email it to you, let me have your email address)

Angela :)

Would you mind emailing me a copy too please? Will pm you my email address x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would you mind emailing me a copy too please? Will pm you my email address x

Hi Louise

I have just emailed it to you.

Angela x

Any chance I could have a look. Just starting out and not sure how to set cards up. Xx

Hi I am new to salon geek and I have just read your thread on the record card sheets. Would it be at all possible for you to email me a copy if I give you my email address?. Many thanks

Natalie

Hi

I designed an A4 sheet, it has all the clients details on the front, consultation part, and then on the back I have a section for additional treatments and notes... i.e. 18/6/2012 ST (Spray Tan) £18. No changes to health since last visit, Used 7.5 FI, customer happy with result.... I then get the customer to sign and date it.

I file this in a back A-Z folder under the customer’s surname, so I can use it on returning visits.

I keep separate record of cost (solution, sticky feet, petrol etc) for my tax etc...

The file comes with a fastener to keep everything together and a handle so can be transported easily, it also has additional section where I store extra copies of prices list, copies of my certificate and useful info for clients (after tan advice etc)

(If you would like a copy of consultation form i'd be more than happy to email it to you, let me have your email address)

Omg! I love organisation and keeping everything in order but had not thought of doing this! Great idea :) sending you my email too if you'd be kind enough to share it with me as well? Xx

Ive pm'd you. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Hi

Hi would you mind emailing me a copy please x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Hi All

I have emailed a copy to everyone that has PM'd me.
It would be great to hear your thoughts and if you think there is any way I can improve my own form...

Thanks
Angela

Hi I am new to salon geek and I have just read your thread on the record card sheets. Would it be at all possible for you to email me a copy if I give you my email address?. Many thanks

Natalie

Private message me your email address and i will be happy to email you a copy :)

It's great! I think it covers all you need. Well done and thanks for the email. X

Private message me your email address and i will be happy to email you a copy :)

I've just sent you a pm too. Many thanks for offering to send copies of your client consultation card.

Jenny x

Hi All

I have emailed a copy to everyone that has PM'd me.
It would be great to hear your thoughts and if you think there is any way I can improve my own form...

Thanks
Angela

Hi, i recieved the email with many thanks :) the only thing i would say is when asking if the client is currently menstruating, could you rather maybe ask just before a wax treatment as skin will be more sensitised? Just if you show client card every appt. She could then say well no im not bleeding now. It might be easier to just ask before a treatment that could be influenced by this and just add to notes on back when neccessary?

Absolutely fantastic cards though, thanks again! :)
Daniellex

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, i recieved the email with many thanks :) the only thing i would say is when asking if the client is currently menstruating, could you rather maybe ask just before a wax treatment as skin will be more sensitised? Just if you show client card every appt. She could then say well no im not bleeding now. It might be easier to just ask before a treatment that could be influenced by this and just add to notes on back when neccessary?

Absolutely fantastic cards though, thanks again! :)
Daniellex

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

You're welcome and thanks for the comment, most of the treatments I do can be affected by menstraution so I do tend to ask out of habit on every appointment for lady's and I always record this on the back.
I actually have a few ladies that are very regular and it always surprises them the first time I say "you're menstrating at the minute aren't you?!" I've had mixed responses (non bad) but it usually follows with "how can you tell?" and them looking at the backs of their trousers/skirts...then i remind them of the form history and with ladies that are sensitive with revealing this kind of info it helps that they can just say nod...

Hi, could I please have a copy of the consultation cards as well please =] I'm just starting up mobile and unsure what I need on consultation cards, thanks =] xx

Hi

Hey, this sounds so organised :), would you mind emailing me a copy too please? [email protected] , thanks :)

Hi

I've had many requests this morning and think I have sent a email to everyone wanting a copy, if I have missed you please send me a private message, also I may miss if you add to the thread.

Thanks
:)

Hi

I've had many requests this morning and think I have sent a email to everyone wanting a copy, if I have missed you please send me a private message, also I may miss if you add to the thread.

Thanks
:)

Got it this morning, its great thanks so much. :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back