Client records

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've recently started as a self employed nail tech. And as advised by college I should keep client records & allow for every client to have their own nail file. Which is absolutely fine. I have been keeping them do far in plastic wallets in a ring binder, but this is proving stressful as the file is filling up too quickly.. I am trying to transition to at home nails but currently doing both mobile & at home. So I need to find the right solution that will fit both ways of working.

What do you all use as a filing system?

Pics appreciated xxxxx

Hi tell me about it this was a headache for me years ago the best thing to do is get a salon software package I use Hive Salon Software it will really help you with lots more then filing. You can manage everything on their system and even take online bookings from your FB page. Check them out.

Or you could buy a second ring binder.

I use my iPad and a nail tech app :)

I think she means each client having their own nail file, as in what you file the nails with...? And she's keeping this in a ring binder? Or maybe not!

Well if that's the case then gosh no! Sanitise and sterilise equipment but that's all that's needed!!

I use disposable nail files. They work out at 30p each. Client gets to keep them. If they're the files for enhancements, then just sanitise them with spray. If the client bleeds, they have to be chucked. (Not saying my clients bleed!)

Latest posts

Back