Client request-lace effect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magicalkayles

Reaction score
Hi guys
I have had a client send me this pic today as she would like them for her wedding, I have looked on s2 and can't see that is a minx design, can anyone suggest how you would get this lace effect?
Thanks
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404754398.919111.jpg

Looks like stamping. xx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

This pic has been floating around a lot, I think someone said it was a decal??

Id say stamping :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Look up the bridle collection on moyou plate 6 and 7 x

Thank you :)

I know it's not exactly the same but pretty close, the one in the bottom left corner. Don't use minx myself but think this would be lovely as a bridal nailImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404849339.857183.jpg

Can't find it on s2 tho :(

Ooh sal365 thanks I think that looks so similar, don't suppose you know the name of it? Xx

I don't sorry, are you on the cnd shellac swaps and sales page? A girl on there is selling all her minx and it is in there x

Thats a decal. If doing acrylics I have seen many people glue lace to the nail before applying acrylic.

How do I find the swaps and sales page? I'm on the app and can't find it through search? It would be shellac not acrylic xx

Don't search in the bit above your friends list, on my app there is a search bar right at the top of news feed. Is yours different?

I am pretty sure I have that one you are looking for. I can double check tomorrow but I'm almost certain. Message me if you like x

I can't find it :( but thanks anyway xx
Ooh thanks will message you omi xx

Latest posts

Back