Client Survey ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazbar

Reaction score
I would like to improve my business this year and so I am thinking of sending out a client survey to both current and past clients to get feedback to help me do this.

Specifically I would like to do some more courses (only do nails and spray tanning at the mo) but obviously need to know what my clients would want and I am considering giving up being mobile and renting a desk somewhere. I would also like general feedback about my services. I thought that if clients were able to reply confidentially they might be a bit more honest with their answers :lol:

Does anyone do this and how does it work for you ?

What questions do you ask ?

Do you give them a SAE to return the survey ?

Thanks in advance :hug:

Hi Caz,

What about having a questionnaire with you when you see the client and asking them to fill it out during your appointment - that way you'll probably get more feedback & you''l certainly get 100% of your clients taking the time to do it, with immediate return \response.
It will also give you an opportunity to chat about the various treatments they would like etc.
I've been meaning to do this for awhile, so I do chat about my services in general to my clients, it just helps me to be aware of where else they are spending their money & could you get a bigger slice of the money pie iykwim!

Hi Bev,

Thanks for your reply. I have done a couple of newsletters and always talk to my clients about other treatments. I just wanted to get some real honest feedback from them which I think I might not get if they filled it out when I was with them iykwim.

I am almost finished putting it together and will test it out on just a couple of clients first I think and see how it goes.

Hi Caz, If you are going to send them out then I would definetly put in a SAE, also offer an incentive, say one person will receive a free spray tan.

but, don't set your hopes up with getting a good return, people are so complacent at the moment.

You are much better at getting your client to fill it in whilst you are with them, then they will do it.

Latest posts

Back