Client today, make up your mind!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She sounds like a complete nightmare. The thing is she is probably a nightmare in a lot of other respects too and her neighbours are probably well used to her moaning. They probably pass no remarks on her whatsoever when she starts.
Just remember the clients you have there that are happy with what you do for them. I would def not entertain her again. Take care hun :hug:

thanks guys, i do feel a little better its just she is in a retirment private building where i do some others and i have to see her everyday i pull up to park cause her house happens to be there, she is the kind of person to spread things around the building if you know what I mean, I shouldnt have done her in the first place, yea I'll try to harden up a bit its just that it was extreme to have it all chopped off cause she didnt like it. She couldnt do anything with it and it looked a mess, argh rude rude woman! If I have a complainer again that doesnt like this and that, what do I say so I dont have to cut her hair? xx

It's an awkward situation but I would make it as difficult as possible for this client to book a repeat appoinment..when they call, be fully booked for a few weeks in advance.
This will do two things:

1. Deter her from booking with you if she won't wait.

2. If she does decide to wait then at least you have the back up to know that she can't hate how you do it that much!

Or you could of course just tell her straight if you were feeling brave! ;-)

ok thanks so much for your help guys! XX

I would just say "Best not do your hair again after last time" if she tried to book again.

I had a client (nutter) once go home and hack her hair off because she didn't like the way I blow dried it!

So you have my total sympathy.

Latest posts

Back