clients choice or yours????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkirocco

Reaction score
I have noticed that many salons who offer both gel and l & powder tend to really try and sway a client on a particular choice because the therapist obviously prefers doing that system or is more confident in one system. I try to offer choice but reccomend what would be best for them. I know of one salon that always recomends calgel to everyone when they also have l & powder but only do it when specifically asked. Surely if you don't practise the other system you will not get any better and clients should have that choice not us? Do you try to influence clients because you like one system more than another?

I am only qualified to do l+p ,however if i were a full service tech i would decide which system to use after a thorough consultation then advise the client.

Yes there would be a few saying i want "acrylic" or "gels" but i would then ask if they even knew the difference and educate.

Some would not budge,but most can be talked around IMO hth's .

I may sway some clients to go L&P above other systems because I am better at that system and the end result and wearability is better, not because it I prefer working with it.

Latest posts

Back