Clients loving Vinylux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IzzyBpink

Reaction score
I have a new client who came to me last Saturday for a Vinylux manicure. She was going to a christening on the Sunday and said she was planning on removing it after the christening. I asked why, and she said she was a Housekeeper and knew it would get ruined. I persuaded her to keep it on to see how it lasted. She has just emailed me to say that she has cleaned 16 houses this week, all without gloves and her nails look as good as new. She said she is so pleased to have found something that lasts and that she can remove herself.

I knew it was good, but it is so lovely having such great feedback from my clients. Have asked her if she will write a review on my Yell listing :D x

Who else has got "we love Vinylux" stories?

Last edited:
I had a young Mum who was going out and wanted a quick "pick me up" so shot round for a file & polish with Vinylux. She usually has Shellac and was booked in a week later as she was going away with friends, she wanted something quick that'd take her through the weekend (this was a week ago today).

She called on Wednesday (the Shellac day) to say that she'd a spray tan and couldn't have any chemicals on her fingers so asked if I could redo her Vinylux instead. We were both delighted with the way her polish had lasted, I've never seen anything like it - nearly perfect, just a little wear.

Its amazing stuff and so easy to sell - THANK YOU CND

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back