Clients moaning about cost for threading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will still never get over a new client that popped in, asked how much brow threading is, I said £8, she said "I'll let you do it for £6!" I was in total shock and said yes! What an idiot!
It was they way she put it on me! I will never forget it for 1) I'm in a salon it's not bargaining like a car boot sale and 2) I didn't go up to her and ask if I could thread her brows but what she said she'll "let" me do it made it sound exactly like that!
I'll never forgive myself....

I will still never get over a new client that popped in, asked how much brow threading is, I said £8, she said "I'll let you do it for £6!" I was in total shock and said yes! What an idiot!
It was they way she put it on me! I will never forget it for 1) I'm in a salon it's not bargaining like a car boot sale and 2) I didn't go up to her and ask if I could thread her brows but what she said she'll "let" me do it made it sound exactly like that!

Haha. We live and learn. You'll never do that again x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha. This made me laugh, it's the sort of thing I do then feel really bad about myself for allowing myself to be bullied.
You make a good point, it's not like we cold call people. They look us up because they've already decided they want the treatment, most of the time they look online so know the price, times etc before they even contact us.
Personally if I'm looking for anything online, if I don't like the price I research further until I find a company with a price I'm happy with. Why would you book something you consider too expensive then complain? Haha.

Latest posts

Back