Clients not happy, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After you've washed it off.
The peroxide will revive any remaining colour molecules and you'll know if you need to re-do the remover, apply a quick bleach wash (rarely) or go straight on with the colour.
Ok great so apply remover leave 15-20 mins thorough shampoo hair then apply equal parts 6%&water,shampoo again then apply colour touch?thankyou I really do appreciate all your information and advice x

Ok great so apply remover leave 15-20 mins thorough shampoo hair then apply equal parts 6%&water,shampoo again then apply colour touch?thankyou I really do appreciate all your information and advice x
Wash/rinse hair REALLY well

Thankyou so much to all of you that advised me on this,I flipping love goldwell colour remover!!amazing it worked so well,think because we only used the colour touch yesterday helped lots but worked great!!i used 8/71 with a little 7/1 1.9% afterwards and was lovely!!thankyou so much xxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453496150.990177.jpg
my clients hilarious ha x

Thankyou so much to all of you that advised me on this,I flipping love goldwell colour remover!!amazing it worked so well,think because we only used the colour touch yesterday helped lots but worked great!!i used 8/71 with a little 7/1 1.9% afterwards and was lovely!!thankyou so much xxxView attachment 193643 my clients hilarious ha x

Yay!

What was it like after the colour remover?

Yay!

What was it like after the colour remover?
It was so lovely,looked very close to 6/37,I didn't want to put the colour touch on but was little too much warm for her.fab condition!!soo shiny.

Colourtouch isn't a permanent colour though - it's a Demi permanent. I would do a very gentle cleanse of blondor lightener and water 1:3 to remove excess tone. You don't want to lighten your clients hair just remove the excessive tone. You can also use the instamatics mint green with 1.9% over the top.

Colourtouch isn't a permanent colour though - it's a Demi permanent. I would do a very gentle cleanse of blondor lightener and water 1:3 to remove excess tone. You don't want to lighten your clients hair just remove the excessive tone. You can also use the instamatics mint green with 1.9% over the top.

Just re-read the original OP and realised there was no serious colour build up. Silly me. :rolleyes:

It's fine I used the colour remover it worked great but I'll keep the mint green in mind if happens again Thankyou x

At least I now know that a remover will also work with a Demi. So you used the goldwell? I might have to get some myself!

At least I now know that a remover will also work with a Demi. So you used the goldwell? I might have to get some myself!
Yes used the goldwell one,pretty small box so I'd definately buy two boxes.very impressed,condition felt great x

I was put off after a bad experience with Blondirae so I'll get the goldwell next time.

I was put off after a bad experience with Blondirae so I'll get the goldwell next time.

Oh no what happened with blondirae? I thought you were loving it!

Latest posts

Back