Clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautG

Reaction score
Hello everybody

I currently rent a room within a beauty salon & am self employed but I've had the go ahead to do some treatments from home how does it work with clients?
For instance if the client started coming to me through word of the salon am I 'allowed' to take a client elsewhere if they wish??

Thanks
Ps hope I am making sense!

If you're self employed, ALL the clients you service are YOURS.

You should be keeping their records and it's entirely up to you how you run your business and if you want to work both at home and in the Salon, that's fine.

Are you currently paying a percentage split rather than a set rent?
Is there something in your agreement that makes you think there might be a problem doing some clients at home?

Thanks for your reply chick no I don't pay a percentage I pay a set amount of rent & haven't signed anything to say so I just wanted to clarify it as I thought that was the case but I have a feeling the lady I rent from may try & be a bit difficult about things!

Thank you x

As self employed your clients are your business therefore you may do them where ever you want

Latest posts

Back