Clip in hair extension supplier needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilehair

Reaction score
Ok, so I know that there are LOADS of threads about extensions but I don't think any of them are about CLIP IN hair extensions.

I am a wedding hairdresser and I need a wholesale supply of CLIP IN extensions to sell to brides. I need a good supplier that will sell me full head sets in packaging that I can sell on to clients and use in bridal hair ups. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd be SO SO grateful for any company recommendations! :)

I bought some for hairport by Valentina for a bride and they were lovely! Had lots of different colours and weights to suite all different hair types : )

stranded wholesalers at manchester have a large selection of clip ins and they can post them to you if you cannot go to the warehouse. They have a website also.

Balmain also have a nice selection of wefts etc a bit pricier but you can get quite a good mark up on them for example the hair dress... I've just started stocking these which RRP is £124 I sell for a little less and still make a little money. Suitable if they're wanting a quick fix but high quality hair. :) but any sort of supplier is suitable. Xxx

Have you never thought of making them yourself buying the wefts then sewing the clips on xx

Showpony Clip in extensions are a,axing I have them myself :) I highly recommend them !
Kiki Hair Extensions are also pretty good :) not sure if they offer clip ins but , check it out perhaps !? :)

SJK do excellent clip ins in all different weights.

Hair planet are decent also.

Transform hair extension sales on facebook have a selection of lengths and thicknesses to suit different clients

As someone else said above hairport by valentine do nice sets.....I got some for a wedding a and the clients loved them, she's had a thicker set since.

There are lots of clip in hair suppliers, you can just google clip in hair extensions , you will see a lot

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back