Clip in hair extension training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs T

Reaction score
Hi geeks, just popped over from Skin......am doing a hair up course to add to my Bridal packages..however I am looking for a course that I can learn to put in clip extensions.

Do you know of any extension courses in Lancashire that just do this rather than glueing and all the other methods that you professionals do!???

xx:hug:

Iv never heard of any courses to put clip in extensions in, it's just like putting a hair clip in so doubt there is any courses for it, there's lots of videos on YouTube with tips for hiding clips if that's any help, x

It's so easy to do Hun, its the hair is fine and the clip slips, you can back comb the hair or I did braid it at the root. Then pop the clip in! And when it comes to curling or straightening it depends something's I do it off the head other times I do clip in then curl :) hope that helps! Xxx

And just realised if your looking to do it as an service, there's no money so many people do it themselves anyway :). X

Type in foxylocksextensions in to YouTube and you will learn how to do all sorts with clip is, from putting them in to creating ponytails there fab vids xx

Latest posts

Back