Clip In Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone let me know any supplier websites for clip in hair extensions. I had originally planned on training to do full permanent hair extensions, but after a lot of research (and help from some clued up geeks!) I've decided that route isn't for me.

However I do think i'd like to still be able to offer hair curling, straightening, styling of clip in hair etc. That way i'm offering a service that goes hand in hand with my other treatments, I can offer the party/wedding packages that I want to do, and it satisifes almost my clients needs. They all want hair!

I understand i'd still need to train/go to college. I still don't want a quick fix.

I'd like a rough idea on set up costs please to stock up on the hair.

I want to display it really well, price it really well, and offer a styling service. That way the clients can purchase their hair from me and have it fitted and styled by me too.

An idea of where to look for information, an idea on qualifications needed, set up costs etc would be great.

Bumping this up please x x

Latest posts

Back