"cloudy" Overlay On Acrylic.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2littletoys

Reaction score
I know this has something to do with my blending but it seems to be getting worse. I ve tried pre blending, even tip blender.:grr: It looks great with no ridges, etc but as soon as i put the acrylic over them they seem to be cloudy under the smile line- in the area im blending. help! its soooooo anoying as i ve got my smile lines spot on, this seems to be my achiles at the mo.......

i have done a thread search but they appear to be refering to gels, not acrylic.

hi,i see you also use nsi products.i was taught a trick which is to spray the sanatize spray over the nail once you think you have finished blending the tip and the way the nail looks when it is wet is how the nail will look when it is completely finished so if it looks cloudy then you will still see that after you have applied the acrylic.
i know its not the complete answer you was looking for but this really helped me with my blending.:)

thanks- ill give it a go- believe me at this point ill try anything!:lol:

IT WORKED!!! thank you so much, done 4 nails now and no cloud!:hug:

i cant believe you didnt know that didnt they teach you that trick?
well good luck and all the best in the blending, i use nsi zebra file and then the cut out half well tips so minimal blending then buff with block grit 180 use a brush to dust off then shine a strong light on it you can tell of needs more blending or not, then after the blend and pre acrylic you need to use nail pre anyway so should show up the lines, another idea is use sheer pink by nsi it is god subtle pink and hides the tiny marks esp if nail plate is damaged for or from whatever reason.
Good luck:green:

excellent,im glad it worked for you.its so clever how doing somethig so simple can be so effective.x

Latest posts

Back