Clover Water decals/Irish themed nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joingram87

Reaction score
Hi all :)

I am off to Ireland for the weekend in august and want some clover water decals for my nails :)

I have hit the search button and also Google and have found a few sites to buy from but was wondering if any of you lovelies have come across any clover water decals or any nail art websites you would recommend for good quality water decals? I have looked on nail delights but they don't have any clovers :(

I have looked at fleabay but always a bit sceptical of the quality and professionalism of the products.

Thanks geeks :) xx

Ok my lovely, I've had a little look around for you but will look again tomorrow to see if I can find anything else.

First up, some water decals I found. Not clover/shamrock, but pretty enough. I've used this site before so can vouch for them.

Coloured Water Decals for Nails | PRO Quality UK Stock Item: COL24

Next, two videos from youtube for some hand-painted nail art you could add with your glitter.

YouTube - ‪st. patricks day irish cross and shamrock design: robin moses nail art tutorial‬‏ and

YouTube - ‪St. Patrick's Day Nail Art: Shamrocks!‬‏

And thirdly, what about this Konadicure blog? It lists the plates they used too.

KONADDICT:Konad Nail Art Addict...KONAD TUTORIALS: Poor Unlucky Irish Bastard!

Any help?

Private mail me your address and I will send you some x x x

Like this ?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1310021114.157584.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1310021114.157584.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 2,055
Hi Claire :)

Wow thank you :) I must have missed the first video on when I looked on youtube...I love those nails!! they look really lovely and cute clovers too.
When I had a look at the konad plates, I did see the 1 plate they used as clovers but when I looked at it all I saw was 4 hearts lol! but It looks really good on the nails. (what a name for a tutorial!....poor unlucky Irish B****** lol)

Hmm looks like I need to get thinking, will be good practice for St Patricks day next year too! :)
xx

I just hope you can get some ideas.

Those water decals look lovely too!

Latest posts

Back