Clumsiness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
Well its so not my day today, helping out my sis in law, wedding photography shoot. To start with i feel downstairs, literally bruised and carpet burned all my posterior ! Thats before breakfast ... also slipped off the curb :-/ and its only 10am.

Is it me who justs clumsy ? Hopefully its just one of them days.

Well its so not my day today, helping out my sis in law, wedding photography shoot. To start with i feel downstairs, literally bruised and carpet burned all my posterior ! Thats before breakfast ... also slipped off the curb :-/ and its only 10am.

Is it me who justs clumsy ? Hopefully its just one of them days.

Hope the rest of your day went better! It's not just you, me and my OH were having a pillow fight and I went to dodge it and smacked my head of the radiator, it's bleeding and it hurts! I hate clumsy days xx

Hope the rest of your day went better! It's not just you, me and my OH were having a pillow fight and I went to dodge it and smacked my head of the radiator, it's bleeding and it hurts! I hate clumsy days xx

Ouch bless you ! Hope you ok ! And here's me moaning with no blood or anything. It got better at least, I must say best part was getting in at like 10pm and falling into bed though :D i hate clumsy days, just so un-needed lol xx

Ouch bless you ! Hope you ok ! And here's me moaning with no blood or anything. It got better at least, I must say best part was getting in at like 10pm and falling into bed though :D i hate clumsy days, just so un-needed lol xx

Haha clumsy days are the worst hope today's better haha xxx

Clumsy days are defo the worst lol

I knocked all the shampoo and conditions bottles off the shelf and onto a client head whilst washing their hair this morning😖

I knocked all the shampoo and conditions bottles off the shelf and onto a client head whilst washing their hair this morning😖

it's days like these that make me just want to crawl back into bed under duvet !

Well the day after falling downstairs, I now ache from neck to legs :-/ It also hasn't got much better today, my sis in laws nikon camera decided to pack up and not work at a wedding today, so I was left there trying/pretending to take pics and hoping it would just work :'(

I just know something else is going to happen, it comes in 3's and I'm very superstitious ! :( I feel like praying already ....

Sorry to be personal - but does anyone find they are really mega-clumsy just before they're due on? I know I do. Im quite clumsy anyway cos I'm always rushing - but on those day, oh boy :o

My husband always says he doesn't know how I manage to do the job I do when according to him I am "THE CLUMSIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!" (Unfortunately I do have to agree!) when it comes to work I can do things with such detail & patience, with everything else I am a bull in a china shop!! I think it's inherited from my dad! unfortunately my clumsiness effects others I always manage to hurt others unintentionally in the process!!!
Opening the fridge door in a rush (a big heavy American one (so quite heavy doors!) I manage to whack the back of my husbands Achilles, so hard he thought he been shot!! (His words lol!) he couldn't walk properly for a wk!! On another occasion I was hurriedly putting dishes away & I forgot to close the cupboard door, causing my husband to walk into it & nearly knock him out!!
On another occasion I dropped a knife on the floor, narrowly missing his toe! Lol.... I could go on.... Thinking about it, it always seems to involve my OH, in the kitchen, don't worry I've got him well insured!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I once nearly gave myself a black eye.
I was on my phone late at night and a moff flew into the light of my phone and I went it hit it out the way and ended up smacking myself in the face.
Thought nothing of it at the time though it hurt as it was 1am only to wake up the next day with a small cut and bruise under my eye, dried bloody nose where I'd hit my nose with my phone and cut all the inside

My husband always says he doesn't know how I manage to do the job I do when according to him I am "THE CLUMSIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!" (Unfortunately I do have to agree!) when it comes to work I can do things with such detail & patience, with everything else I am a bull in a china shop!! I think it's inherited from my dad! unfortunately my clumsiness effects others I always manage to hurt others unintentionally in the process!!!
Opening the fridge door in a rush (a big heavy American one (so quite heavy doors!) I manage to whack the back of my husbands Achilles, so hard he thought he been shot!! (His words lol!) he couldn't walk properly for a wk!! On another occasion I was hurriedly putting dishes away & I forgot to close the cupboard door, causing my husband to walk into it & nearly knock him out!!
On another occasion I dropped a knife on the floor, narrowly missing his toe! Lol.... I could go on.... Thinking about it, it always seems to involve my OH, in the kitchen, don't worry I've got him well insured!!!! Lol

Are you sure this is clumsiness? Sounds as though your trying to kill the poor man off :D

I'm stupidly clumsy too, but yet it never effects me when I'm working. My speciality is tripping over... I have fractured my left hand 7 times, and had to have the scaphoid operated on last time.

As a result I have been left with a weakness, and it has made me slow down a bit and take more care, I know another break would mean another op, and now I'm self employed I certainly can't afford the 8 weeks off work!
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are you sure this is clumsiness? Sounds as though your trying to kill the poor man off :D

I'm stupidly clumsy too, but yet it never effects me when I'm working. My speciality is tripping over... I have fractured my left hand 7 times, and had to have the scaphoid operated on last time.

As a result I have been left with a weakness, and it has made me slow down a bit and take more care, I know another break would mean another op, and now I'm self employed I certainly can't afford the 8 weeks off work!
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol, I'm really not, although it does sound bad!! Another example of my clumsiness (& even I don't know how I managed this one...) I was getting petrol & got too close to the car door, whilst shutting it (it was a 4-wheel drive so the doors were a little higher than a standard car) & caught my eye on the corner of it, leaving me with a nice cut & black eye!! OUCHY...! Lol

I once nearly gave myself a black eye.
I was on my phone late at night and a moff flew into the light of my phone and I went it hit it out the way and ended up smacking myself in the face.
Thought nothing of it at the time though it hurt as it was 1am only to wake up the next day with a small cut and bruise under my eye, dried bloody nose where I'd hit my nose with my phone and cut all the inside

Sorry this made me chuckle... "Moff" lol x

Sorry this made me chuckle... "Moff" lol x

Haha you're fine love, my boyfriend was all like how the hell did you manage that and I hope no one assumes I done that... then asked if I was actually okay.
I find it funny though. We have a glass self at work that is above the till desk and I've managed to walk into that a few times whilst walking over to the the computer one week I did all this
Monday - trip up the stairs
Tuesday - i kicked a stick onto my foot and it cut my foot
Wednesday - I managed to knee a metal ladder at work
Thursday - walk into the glass shelf
Friday - bang my hip on the corner of the desk

it wasn't a good week that week

Sorry to be personal - but does anyone find they are really mega-clumsy just before they're due on? I know I do. Im quite clumsy anyway cos I'm always rushing - but on those day, oh boy :o

Was going to say exactly the same thing! Last time I was due on I slipped over in mud then slapped myself in the face with a coat hanger, said to my mate "it's coz of time of the month all this" and the "time" came later that day! Xx

I walked into the patio door the other night thinking it was open, I always burn myself I'm covered in burn scars all over my arms and hands 😱 always bang my head on things and forever stubbing my toes!

Lol, I'm really not, although it does sound bad!! Another example of my clumsiness (& even I don't know how I managed this one...) I was getting petrol & got too close to the car door, whilst shutting it (it was a 4-wheel drive so the doors were a little higher than a standard car) & caught my eye on the corner of it, leaving me with a nice cut & black eye!! OUCHY...! Lol

Ouch!! I bet it was one of those times when you're embarrassed so you pretend nothing's happened, while everyone looking at you clearly knows it has! Haha!

Ouch!! I bet it was one of those times when you're embarrassed so you pretend nothing's happened, while everyone looking at you clearly knows it has! Haha!

OMG WERE YOU ACTUALLY THERE!!!? Lol x

Latest posts

Back