Cluster lash training confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krum

Reaction score
Hi

My beauty level 2 did not include cluster lashes as part of it.
At work we offer them but I don't do them.

I've looked at training but can't find anywhere that offers just cluster lash training.
Does this exist does anyone know?

Also is this something I actually need extra training for or could a colleague train me and as I have level 2 beauty would I be ok to perform it?

Thanks!

My training covered clusters, not in major depth but enough to make me feel confident in being able to offer them.

It isn't difficult if you are lash trained but it's using a different glue & without isolation.

It's definitely worth paying for training though I'd say. Purely so you know exactly what you are doing rather than someone else teaching you their possibly bad habits.

I think nouveau offer cluster/express lash courses but I'm not 100%
https://nouveaulashes.com/express-lashes-in-minutes

However if you chose to go ahead without training, You'd need to check if your Insurance would cover you with the lash certificate you already have. Some do, some don't.
Xx

My training covered clusters, not in major depth but enough to make me feel confident in being able to offer them.

It isn't difficult if you are lash trained but it's using a different glue & without isolation.

It's definitely worth paying for training though I'd say. Purely so you know exactly what you are doing rather than someone else teaching you their possibly bad habits.

I think nouveau offer cluster/express lash courses but I'm not 100%
https://nouveaulashes.com/express-lashes-in-minutes

However if you chose to go ahead without training, You'd need to check if your Insurance would cover you with the lash certificate you already have. Some do, some don't.
Xx

I don't have a lash certificate at all just beauty level 2 so the only lash work I've done is tinting.
Thank you I'll look at nouveau. My work don't seem to mind the idea of me doing cluster lashes without training but I want to know what I'm doing!

Oh! sorry, I just assumed level 2 included lashes.

check out
Eyelash emporium, flirties & ah Francis.
I'm sure one of them offer cluster & express lash training. I just can't remember who.

If you do semi perm lash training I think it covers you to offer clusters, but if you aren't interested in doing those the full course will pretty be a waste for you and be expensive. x

Nouveau's Express lash training is cluster lashes. I really fancy doing it but I'm just concentrating on nails and LVL atm. The support from Nouveau has been really great btw, I recommend them as a company; the tech fb group is brilliant too, really helpful!

Nouveau's express lashes are singles (last approx 2 weeks) but they also do cluster/party lashes, when I did "lets go" lashes it included, strip, express and cluster/party lashes in the training, not sure if they can be taken separately, I'd assume you'd need training but check with your insurance

Does anyone know what glue is the best to use for cluster lashes but not too expensive

Does anyone know what glue is the best to use for cluster lashes but not too expensive

I use the salon systems glue for clusters x

Latest posts

Back