Cluster lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

cazz89

Reaction score
hi i recently trained with flirties individual eyelash extensions, but i would also like to offer cluster/party weekend lashes
what glue do you use for cluster lashes and are they applied to the actual lash?

Thanks

Deb

Reaction score
hi i recently trained with flirties individual eyelash extensions, but i would also like to offer cluster/party weekend lashes
what glue do you use for cluster lashes and are they applied to the actual lash?

Thanks

Hi I use Salon System Individual Lash glue from Beauty Express (they also do a lash remover solution which is bril)

I swipe the bulb part of the cluster lashes thru a blob of glue (which I put on either a wooden spatula or in a bit of foil so it can be disposed of easily)
hth xx

cazz89

Reaction score
And u still apply to the lash? Just like individual ones? X

Vanessa

Reaction score
If you go into tutorials and search cluster lashes there is one on cluster lashes by Katelisa which should help you.

cazz89

Reaction score

Flutterby90

Reaction score
Hi hun salon systems glue is fab basically they come on a bud and you place along the lash line between lashes :) easy peasy have a quick look on you tube if that helps x

cazz89

Reaction score
Il have a look thanks and you get them off with remover just like the individual ones ? And u do it with there eyes closed ?x

Flutterby90

Reaction score
I don't take them off I leave them on and they just come off their self :) yeah closed eyes glue fumes can be abit stingy x

Hausofhana

Reaction score
Il have a look thanks and you get them off with remover just like the individual ones ? And u do it with there eyes closed ?x
Closed eyes with bottom lashes taped down. I once had it with open eyes, not easy or pleasant! It's more relaxing for the client not to worry about if she's making it harder for you by blinking etc.
I find salon services glue is rubbish! It's weak and doesn't stick. I use Ardell LashTite which is fab!

X

cazz89

Reaction score
Where do you all get your cluster lashes from ? X

mrslargelashes

Reaction score
I also use Ardell Lashtite after recommendations from here (used to use Salon Systems), I use the bulb free salon systems lashes, you can get them in Beauty Express, Ellisons and Sally's xx

Hausofhana

Reaction score

lilly104

Reaction score
Your from the same area as me so you would of heard of professional choice in Northampton. They are currently stocking really good clusters for around £1.99 they fan out really nicely!

cazz89

Reaction score
Thanks I will have a look. Just not sure what glue to go with x

Latest posts