Cluster lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey1969

Reaction score
Ive had a lady asking for extra thick cluster lashes which i had but when i do e them she said there weren't the look she was after and asked for more clusters on top of the ones i had already done. I told her this will make them look top heavy and won't last long. She said she always has this done but the shop she goes to are fully booked hence that's why she came to me. Does anyone else put clusters on top of each other or is there a cluster that extra extra thick with extra volume i need to buy.

Any advice please

Sorry I'm not very helpful, We have had the same problem with one of our clients so I would be interested to see what other people do to.

Were you doing a set of cluster lashes or express or ? Xxx

Duralash do double volume lashes. Not sure if they are a professional product though...

I'm sure duralash is salon system which is considered professional

This is very popular in the salon I work in, I use medium, thick cluster lashes and I have some clients that have 2 packs on each eye. I start by applying the lashes along the natural lashes and keep applying another 'level' of lashes on top until they have their desired look. The lashes on my clients still last around a week. But to be safe I always tell my clients 3-5 days.

Sorry to jump on thread! I've only done cluster lashes a few times on friends and they just never seem like they are very secure if u know what I mean and seem to lose a few within hours so I've never offered this service. Is there a knack to it or have my friends just not been v careful whilst glue is drying! I'm using ardell lashes and glue x

Ive had a lady asking for extra thick cluster lashes which i had but when i do e them she said there weren't the look she was after and asked for more clusters on top of the ones i had already done. I told her this will make them look top heavy and won't last long. She said she always has this done but the shop she goes to are fully booked hence that's why she came to me. Does anyone else put clusters on top of each other or is there a cluster that extra extra thick with extra volume i need to buy.
Hi yes I do this I used to use medium along the bottom then short to thicken up in between gives it a more natural effect but recently clients have only been wanting the short lashes and it's making the eyes look droopy so now I don't know what to do would love some advice as they still want the same thickness as I've always done

Ardell duralash do double thickness. They give a dramatic look

Latest posts

Back